Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year's update

This year is off to a good start. I am not winning loads at poker - but I am up for the month and feel good about my game.

Pokerstars has made some nice improvements to their VPP program and I can finally reach silver star status this month. Hopefully I will be able to shoot for gold within a few months. At least now I can get some benefit for my fpp's/vpp's.

I am continuing with my coaching - have another session tonight.

Found out both Carbon Leaf and Gaelic Storm are in Atlanta together Sunday night so very excited about going to that show.

Life is good.

No comments: