Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Collin Moshman's website

Collin invited me to become a member at his website and I am very excited about that. You can visit his website here:

http://collinmoshman.com/

I will be cross posting my blogs entries from there to here - so here is the first one:

Hi to everyone – really glad to be a part of this group! I am the student rather than the coach and hopefully we will see a great progression in my game this year.I started playing sng’s in August last year – I played 10 sng’s which were a combination of 9, 27 and 45 person. Largely due to taking first in a 45 I did pretty good. I played about 25 in Sept and then in October decided to start playing sng’s as my primary game – specifically 9 person. I had contacted Greg (zerosum79) about getting coaching and we started that in early October. I played 45 mostly $5.50’s and was down a little for the month and then played 162 games in November and broke about even. I had read Collin’s book and between that and the coaching sessions felt that I was finally getting a good grasp of the game. By December I was playing 4 tables and got in 217 games and ended up slightly down but felt very good about my game.Greg doesn’t know it yet but I have made a couple of changes in the past few weeks. After the 1st week of January I moved to 6 tables. It took some adjusting but I am handling it well now. And last weekend I moved up to the $11’s. As of yesterday I have played 285 sng’s and I am having my best month since I started playing sng’s.I love to play MTT’s and I need to work those back into my schedule – I am just concerned that I will now play them like sng’s out of habit.Anyway – that might have been tmi – but just giving everyone an idea of where I am with my game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debi - as someone who has also just started to play SNG's you are just where I would like to be! Congratulations on this invitation - it looks like quite an honour and the best of luck to you in the future. I'll follow your progress with interest from the UK. Mark (Tangerine 53 on Cardschat)

dakota-xx said...

Thanks Mark!