Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving up!

Last week I made the move to 6 tables on my desktop. I am handling it pretty well so I think I will stick with it. I know I make a few more mistakes so will keep an eye on that. I still only do 4 tables on my laptop because I just wouldn't be able to see well enough with 6 tables on a 17" screen. I wish I had better eyes - but at least I can see well enough to get by.

Then yesterday I decided to test the waters on $11 sng's. I played 18 in 3 sessions. By the time got to the last session I was feeling great about it. In the last 7 games I placed in the money in 5 - with 3 of them 1st place finishes. It was a great session and I will try them again today and hope they don't bite me on the ass!

No comments: