Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hotlanta Tonight!

From my blog at:

From my blog at http://collinmoshman.com/:

This will be my first poker free day in a very long time. The last couple of days have been a bit slow and today is the perfect day for a break. We are at the Hilton in Atlanta – Joe’s company is having a big elaborate buffet dinner for customers in town for a conference. Last year the food was awesome – so no worrying with calories tonight. Afterwards we will all go somewhere here in Atlanta – not sure where but it will involve drinking and no driving lol. I am such a wimp – I won’t last as long or drink as much as everyone else. My husband is English – I rarely drank at all til I met him. You can not marry into an English family and never drink – so once in a while I cave in and have a few.
Meanwhile everyone else is working and I am in the hotel room and have time to watch a sng video – so off I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you have a blast while playing on the table and dont forget to watch the sng before the game :)