Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Xmas shopping

I managed to get through the holidays with no major disasters...and only 1 embarassing event. That happened in Belk's where I may never shop again. It was very crowded and I was looking at some things and saw something I wanted to check out on the other side of the standing rack. I turned to walk around it and ran smack into a woman. I was so embarassed and started apologizing profusely - then looked up at her and to my horror I was apologizing to myself in a mirror lololololol. And yea -there were loads of people around, some of whom were watching me. That is one of those times you want the floor to open up and swallow you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol this sounds like an episode of I love lucy.

LOL Debi, love Zorba.