Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year for Poker

2009 is going to be a good year for me! I am going to do some studying and practicing to improve my game. I am going to just continue to dabble in cash games and will play some more tournaments.

I won a step 3 ticket at Pokerstars in the blog championship and turned it into a step 4 ticket. I used it to play in the Sunday warm-up last Sunday. I did not cash but felt like it was a good experience.

I played in the $11 re-buy today at Pokerstars and did quite well I thought. I finished 422 of 3258 which was in the money. I went out with KK all in pre-flop and ran into AA. If I had won that hand no telling how far I could have gone.....

2 comments:

Jurn8 said...

Best of luck for 2009, Hope its a healthy and profitable one for you.
Thankyou for all the work you have done on CC.
Jake

lightning36 said...

You seem to do quite well at PokerStars. Good luck!