Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Monday, January 5, 2009

Tommy Angelo's Book

I am soooo excited - I got Tommy Angelo's "Elements of Poker". I got it from him - courtesy of Nick at Cardschat and it is autographed. I have read the introduction and a few pages and it seems like it will be easy to read.

Hopefully it will improve my game and all that good stuff lol. I will probably be a scary poker player by the time I turn the last page.

He will probably read about me and offer me free coaching for a year.

A girl can dream...

3 comments:

Icemonkey9 said...

I just got a copy too. Mine has not yet arrive but I am expecting it this week. Fun stuff.

Tygran said...

Yeah it's a great book. Very unique among the world of poker books too in it's approach, and very refreshing. Enjoy it!

WVHillbilly said...

I've read it 6 times at least. I've gone back to very specific sections more times than that. It won't ever tell you how to play any hands. It will make you think about why you play any hand. Enjoy it.