Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Good Day for Poker

Had a good day today. Played in the $11/10k gtd at Pokerstars - only won about $25 but felt it was a good tournament and learned some more from it. I am loving playing tournaments - they feel like the right thing for me now.

I also did well in the Cardschat UltimateBet buy-in. I got heads-up with April and we eventually decided to split it. I was down to about $40 there since I withdrew $340 - and now I am over $100 again.

And prices on flights to London went down so we are booking our May trip tomorrow! Details on that to follow.

No comments: