Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Monday, June 16, 2008

WSOOF Main Event

I finished 36th out of 152, which is a bust financially. However I really enjoyed the team spirit so it was worth it. Almost half of my bankroll is at Fulltilt so that was the best place to lose it I guess lol.

The good news is some members of Cardschat did very well. Our own Irexes took 3rd place. We won enough points as a forum to win a $225 freeroll. This freeroll will be limited to members who participated in the event so it won't be a large field. Maybe I can win back some of that buy-in!

Then there was another interesting phenomenon. It seems that almost everyone who read my blog yesterday won money playing poker. Hmm....

Okay it is off to work for me. My first real day back at work since learning my job is ending by Sept 1st. It feels great to go to work with absolutely no stress! Though I feel a sick day coming on this week. I have 8 sick days that I will lose when I leave - and I intend to try to use a few of them before then.

5 comments:

kerouacsdog said...

You do look a bit unwell, perhaps you need to take all 8 sick days off to recuperate? Nice blog by the way, keep it going.
(Btw, are boys allowed to read girls blogs?)

Roy said...

"Then there was another interesting phenomenon. It seems that almost everyone who read my blog yesterday won money playing poker. Hmm...."

The key word being almost.I had my worst day in over a year.
Great playing with you as always though and nice chatting with you and Joe.

-Roy

PS- What in gods name were you doing up at 4:22am?????

dakota-xx said...

I think it will be mostly boys reading it KD lol.

Roy - Joe drank a bit too much Sat night and woke me at 4am saying "oh God". Of course he went right back to sleep and I was up for the day lol.

DuaneK said...

Will Joe's drinking conflict with rule #2? Good start on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I've been trying to convince my fiance that wome play poker too.

Dr. T.J.
www.cerebralpoker.com