Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Sunday, June 22, 2008

REM concert

Joe took me to see my favorite band in concert last night - REM. Unbelievably it was my first time to see them. They were fantastic!!!

I played in a Cardschat game today - did not place in the money. Made a couple of bad plays and deserved it when I lost - grrr.

$1207.00
- 5.50 entry
$1201.50 new bankroll

I am still up $23.79

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debs- loving you blog. You have a great start here with a healthy sized bankroll. You will be able to do a lot of damage with this, obv with solid BRM. I look forward to seeing you up at 200nl soon, GL hun.