Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bankroll Update

I didn't win anything in the Fulltilt freeroll. I took Wednesday off from poker. Last night I joined some Cardschat members on a .02/.05 cash table at Pokerstars. I was down at first then made some of it back. I forgot to see exactly what I left with - but I think I lost a little over $1. Tonight I played in the Cardschat Carbon Poker freeroll. I placed 4th and won $7! I think that is my biggest ever freeroll cash. (Not that I have played many freerolls).

$1201.71
- 1.71 cash game
+ 7.00 freeroll
$1207.00 new bankroll

So I am up $29.29 so far!

4 comments:

Curtis Jones said...

LOL nice I think my best Freeroll cash was over 40$ from CC of course, but nice, some FRW dream of that 7$ finish :)

I'm diggin the blog keep posting!

lightning36 said...

Hey - I like the new blog. Good luck!

Roy said...

Your a rock Dax. :-x
I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks starting monday. I'll be watchin' from the Blackberry, but can't comment.

GL

dakota-xx said...

Thanks guys!