Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I am very proud that I created this blog with minimal assistance from my husband. It is still in the construction phase so bear with me. I need to figure out how to add some links. I am sure there are some guys out there who will help me!

I have been thinking about starting a poker blog for quite some time but have been too busy to play much poker. I found out last week that I will be losing my job in about 2 months - so that means more time on my hands. I may not update this much at first but once I am no longer working I will be in here most days.

As soon as I have time I will visit all of the poker sites where I have money and figure out what my bankroll is. For now I will estimate it at approximately $1100. I am going to try to become a winning player for a change and will attempt to use good bankroll management for the most part. However you will need to forgive any transgressions because I have some rules of my own regarding that.

Rule #1 - I am allowed to play in any and all Cardschat associated games regardless of the buy-in. This includes joining Cardschat friends at cash tables that may be at higher stakes than I should play at. However this won't happen often. (I decide what too often means)

Rule#2 - If I get too low on cash at my favorite sites rather than drop to levels that are no fun at all I will allow myself to trade sex with my husband for online poker transfers. (don't worry Joe if you read this - it would be above and beyond the norm!)

Rule#3 - I can add more rules if I need or want to.

So today I have registered for the WSOOF Main Event. The entry was $50+5. If I remember correctly I can buy-in for up to 5% of my bankroll so that should be okay. There are only 135 people registered so far and the prize packages are nice. And - maybe I can get some points for Cardschat to win a freeroll.

Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Stick said...

Great start to the blog, Daks! It should be a piece of cake for you in no time. I'll be reading. Cheers.

Egon Towst said...

Nice start, Debi.

I look forward to reading many interesting adventures.

SavagePenguin said...

Your husband will transfer $ for sex? So how long have you been married to Sklansky? ;)

GL with the blog.

lilybo said...

Good luck :):):):)

dakota-xx said...

Thanks all - I appreciate you checking it out!

tenbob said...

Nice blog Debi, looking forward to reading it :)

Icemonkey9 said...

Nice nice!! I am excited for this blog and hope it is updated regularly!

ZORBA said...

Nice Debi,
I am looking forward to following your adventures in pokerdom.

PHiLOPiA said...

Thanks for the comment. You're not off to a bad start yourself. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Hey Debi:

I finally got around to view your blog, it's great. As a matter of fact your Bank Roll Mang has inspired me to create one (Smiling).

SHERMSTICK