Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Bankroll Building

Yesterday I went to all of the Poker sites I could remember that I have money at. My total bankroll was $1173.71. I couldn't even remember my login or password at Poker.com. They got back to me and I finally got in. I am glad I thought of them - I knew I had a little bit of money there but didn't know it was over $100.

I played 2 games last night. One of the Cardschat members put a last minute $5+.50 game up in Pokerstars. I played that but did not cash. I also played the Cardschat $5+.50 game at UltimateBet. This has money added and I placed 3rd and won $39. So I am up so far lol.

$1173.71
- 11.00 buy-ins
+ 39.00 won
$1201.71 new bankroll

Tonight I am playing the Cardschat freeroll at Fulltilt. I hate freerolls. But I am going to give them another chance since I am about to be unemployed.

No comments: