Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Achieved My Gold Star Status at Pokerstars Yesterday!

From my blog at:

http://collinmoshman.com/

The world is changing – dakota now has 3 gold stars at Pokerstars. It was only a few months ago it seemed I was destined to be eternal bronze star forever. Then I discovered Collin’s sng videos after joining Stox, saw a thread where zerosum79 was offering coaching and that was all she wrote. I am officially addicted now.

If I could only get back the “run good” I had in January poker life would be grand lol. Here’s to platinum by the end of the year!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Congrats on achieving Gold Star Status - one day I will make that!

Play Poker said...

Hi,

we have same business related sites. please visit me site and see the news, article, and winners information.

thanks