Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mining for Gold This Month

From my blog at:

http://collinmoshman.com/

A few months ago I thought I was destined to be a recreational bronze player at Pokerstars forever. I played MTT’s – but never earned more than about 450-550 vpp’s a month. Then I started playing $5.50 sng’s and adding tables. In December I realized it would be easy for me to move up to silver so in January I did. I moved up to the $11’s and got up to 6 tables by mid-month. I had a lot to do at home in February and it was a short month with a trip in it so I didn’t bother pressuring myself to get gold and still earned over 2150 vpp’s.


But now March is here and even with my Vegas trip I should be able to earn 3000 VPP’s and move up to gold. I know that is not exciting for most players but earning twice the fpp’s that I was earning 2 months ago means a lot to me. Especially with the improved VIP program at Pokerstars. I am earning and buying decent bonuses and that really helps.


And – Platinum is no longer out of the question. When I am able to move up to the $22’s and possibly 8 tables it will be a real possibility I never imagined before. I doubt I will ever see Supernova but I could be happy with Platinum!

No comments: