Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Full Tilt's Rush MTT's

From my blog at:

http://collinmoshman.com/

I played in the $5.50 one last night – it was fun! There were 2288 entries and I managed to finish 30th. It was only a small cash of about $30.

I found it relatively easy to build chips in the early to mid-game stages. The game was fast – and took a lot longer than I thought it would. By the time I went out in 30th it was already 3.5 hours. It was a double-stack with 6 minute blind levels.

I could have gone deeper if I hadn’t mistakenly thought a huge stack was bullying me with his re-raise. I had 88 so shoved and he called with his AA lol.

I will try some more of these – but you can’t really multi-table too much when in one of these games so it will hurt my volume. Also the HUD didn’t work – but that wasn’t really relevant until it got done to less than about 100. I know the HEM hud works for cash rush tables so I guess they will get it going for tournaments too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Full Tilt. Those Rush tournies are so addictive.

Lexluther999