Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On Target For Gold

From my blog at:

http://collinmoshman.com/

Since I have 27 days to earn vpp’s this month I am well on target to get the 3000 I need for gold. After the first 8 days I have 1126 vpp’s for the month so I should be able to pull it off fairly easily.

Also – my next sng will get me my first $50 stellar reward bonus – so that makes $100 for the year now. I should fly through for the next $50. I really like that Pokerstars added that to their VIP program – it is a nice little plus on top of the other benefits.

2 comments:

stacksofgold said...

Great blog !!!
You have a new follower.
Good luck on the gold!

dakota-xx said...

Thanks - will keep you posted!