Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Might have to switch to Full Tilt

From my blog at:
http://collinmoshman.com/

I stopped playing sng’s last Saturday. After a bad month in March I found myself even worse off halfway through April. I just couldn’t have a winning session.

So I have spent the week playing some MTT’s and trying to decide what to do. I have played some rush sng’s and MTT’s at Full Tilt. On a whim Thursday I decided to play 6 $11 sng’s there. It went very well. I have played a few more sets since then and every one has been a good set. It is early days – but the play seems to be so much softer there. I hardly ever see more than 1 person loading up multiple tables. (Unlike PS where there are usually 3-4 doing it at an given time).

I really hate to play there with no rake. But I guess I might try it for a few months and see if I can get some Iron Man bonuses. I will miss Pokerstars – I like it soooooo much better. But I guess I will have to play where I can profit.

No comments: