Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Round 1 HU Match Today

From my blog at:
http://collinmoshman.com/

I was fortunate enough to draw mdot in round 1 of the Team Moshman HUNL Invitational. It could have been worse – I could have drawn Collin himself.

To prepare for my match I signed up for Vandweller’s 2 minute Skype crash course in “How To Defeat mdot HU.” WIth his proven track record I have total confidence that he has given me the tools I need to take this down.

I did my homework and played a hu nl $2.20 match last night practicing what I had been taught. So far my success rate is 100%. I took down the match and my opponent declined a re-match so he must have been scared.

Get ready for the hunl upset of the century! (Today at 1pm at Pokerstars, tournament id#269094068) – see you there!

2 comments:

donna said...

nice 100% always sounds goods. i dont understand the skype preparation or that sounds impressively thorough and seems to have paid off.

dakota-xx said...

oh.. I didn't win lol.