Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Variance sucks

Well December decided to show me what variance is all about - ouch. I am not doing well at anything -playing mostly sng's. But reviewing my games on my own and with my coach is not turning up a lot if mistakes so I guess I will be patient and ride it out. I will try to devote a day each week for studying and see if that helps to keep me focused.

2 comments:

PHLUKKE said...

yes , variance really sucks . my last 60+ games hv been -ev . trust ur game and you'll be fine. regards . L4

Joey said...

I am in the very same boat as you guys, started out the month strong with ring games, moved to MTTs and have gone on a 19-game streak of non-cashing. But, I see a bright sky ahead