Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Video training

I finally joined Stoxpoker and I think it was a very good decision. I paid for a month and will probably go ahead and buy a year when the month runs out.

I watched a Matt Matros video on early MTT play and it was very good. Yesterday I watched one he made on 45 person sng's. I then played one of those and a 27 man sng - and finished 2nd in the 27 person one. I was pleased with some of the plays I picked up from him. I was short-stacked with about 600 chips and came back to take 2nd place. He ia an aggressive player. Tomorrow I am going to watch the 45 person sng video by Coling Moshman who is a tighter player. It should be interesting.

4 comments:

Michael (Miko, Whishe) Patterson said...

I c u r keeping busy, he he he, right behind ya Debi, keeping an eye on you lol!

Michael (Miko, Whishe) Patterson said...

curious, have u already been thru all the vids at CC? why would stox be better for that?

Anonymous said...

What are the videos like? i have been toying with the idea to sign up or just to not bother alot of other type videos claim to be awesome were they turn out like complete poop. Iv subscribed so will get any replys =) cheers.

Regards, Carl

dakota-xx said...

Mike - I have a lot of trouble downloading videos which is the only way to view the ones at CC. And most of the videos at CC are for cash games.

The videos at Stox are done by coaches and they have several MTT coaches.

Carl - I have been very pleased with the ones I have watched so far. I learn something from every one. You can always try it for a month and see what you think. If you have 3000 points at Full Tilt you can use them to pay for a month.