Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Poker Confusion

Poker has not been nice to me lately. I am not sure what to do. Next week when I get back from Kansas City I will get serious about the video training. I am at a loss for what to play. I hate ring games and feel I could never compete with the guys who play those regularly at 25NL and above. Lower than that I do not enjoy. Tournaments are where my heart is - but not having a good win since early June is painful. I like sng's but everyone says they suck. Limit supposedly involves more math so rule that out. I don't know what I should play. I just know that I love to play and want to play.

4 comments:

neil said...

Seems like we're in the same boat. I've been switching from Limit, to NL, to online sng and now online mtt's. I'm going to try the heads up scene now.

dakota-xx said...

Good luck with that Neil!

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about MTTSNG liek the 45 man games?

They are very very soft, play a lot like a SNG but have bigger payouts.

dakota-xx said...

Funny you should say that - have played a few of them and in the middle of watching some videos on them.