Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Friday, October 2, 2009

SNG Coaching

I had my first sng coaching last night. It went very well and I am very optimistic about improving my game. I plan on doing more sessions. My coach was very thorough and I feel certain it will be money very well spent.

We had a sweat session and I played 4 $6.50 turbos. He gave me some great feedback. We installed SngWizard after that and he showed me some basics - I love it.

Hopefully I will have another session next week. For now I need to go workout and then shower so I can play some poker today!!

2 comments:

Daleroxxu said...

hey it's great to see another SNG blog, i've linked you up on my blog list, feel free to do the same if you want - its http://daleroxxu.blogspot.com

dakota-xx said...

Hi Dale- yes I will link you as well - just give me a few days since I am busy in Vegas right now! I will have some sng discussions soon.