Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Travels All Done!

I made it through the jetlag study in France. It was tough!!!! I was sleep deprived and starved -but today when I received my check for $2710 it was all worth it.

I have no more trips planned for this year so hopefully I can play more poker now. I am back to waffling between ring and tournaments. I am not doing great at either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't able to play abroad? Too busy or no access?

dakota-xx said...

We had internet access but no ability to download sites - that was blocked.