Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to everyone! We will have 17 people here today to feed and I am doing all of the cooking. I made cookies, a sweet potato casserole, tea, pumpkin pie and the turkey yesterday. Well - Joe cooked the turkey. I just put on the beans. Now all that is left is banana pudding, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, cornbread, dressing, gravy and a pineapple casserole. I think that is all lol. Lunch is at noon this year. The good news is all the family will be gone by around 4 so I was hoping to play poker after that. But now we have invited the neighbors and they might still be here so I will have to wait and see.

Tomorrow - big shopping day for me! This is the first year in ages that I have not had to work after Thanksgiving. The sales start at 4am - not sure I will get out quite that early - but probably will by 5:30 or 6.

2 comments:

Curtis Jones said...

Well I hope you had a good Thanksgiving after doing al the work and cooking :p!! Gl this month, hopefully Dec. treats you better than Nov. :)

dakota-xx said...

Thanks Curtis - Thanksgiving was great but I am glad it is over and I have some time back on my hands.