Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post Vegas Blues



Vegas trips are alway so much fun – it is hard to adjust when I get back home. I have come to love playing live tournaments and living in Georgia means I have to travel to play. Vegas is really the best deal with the best tournaments so I try to go every 2-3 months. I guess I should consider myself fortunate for being able to do that – but I really do hate that I can’t play live all the time.

I did okay on this most recent trip. I finished 5th in one of the Venetian 2nd chance tournaments and finished 4th in one of the daily Aria tournaments. I stayed at the Aria the last 6 nights I was there and they may have stolen me from the Venetian – I really like it there.

I had a blast with Team Moshman as usual. I wasn’t able to play my best when we played pool – but I did manage to stay reasonably sober unlike most of the others lol. See if you can pick out the guilty parties in the picture above.

No comments: