Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Poker Coaching

Wow - I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on poker lately. I have taken on additional responsibilities at Cardschat and have been very busy.

I has my first coaching session with Zachvac from Cardschat a couple of weeks ago. I am now using HEM - he helped me set it up. The coaching session was great. I need to get some hands in so I can get to my next lesson. ( he is coaching me at $25NL)

2 comments:

Custo said...

Good luck with the coaching deb, can't get a better coach imo. I hope to do something similar once I'm off 10NL. Please keep us all updated on your progress. Personally I think we will see some BIG posts coming from you soon.

Unknown said...

Poker is one of the world’s all time favorite gambling card game. However, for most of us, to be able to legally gamble with poker, we’d need to travel to Vegas, or another location with legal poker tables.
http://www.pokerdoom.com/