Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tournaments Going Well

The last 3 days have been good to me. I won $30 in a FT tournament Sunday. Then I won over $123 by finishing first in the Cardschat Pokerstars re-buy. I finished 70th in the 80k guaranteed at Pokerstars yesterday and won $177. Last night I finished 3rd in the Cardschat UB buy-in and won $34. Today I won $35 in the 30k guaranteed at Pokerstars.

I feel a final table in a big MTT coming on soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm thats cool you have your own blog to talk about your success, do you mind if i start one similar to yours in the future ?:)

dakota-xx said...

Go for it!