Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Poker at a Profit??

Wow - I am really getting stoked lol. It is so cool to be a winning player for a change. It helps a lot to be tracking it here. I find my desire to win - even a few cents sometimes - is much stronger. I am forcing myself to play a different game - I find myself being much more aggressive.

What is really interesting to me is the impact that playing freerolls and FPP's is having on my game. I have always hated those kinds of games because they seem such a waste of time for such little reward. But they are teaching me patience. I always knew I struggled with patience in MTT's - but never realized what an issue it was in smaller games like the Cardschat buy-ins.

Anyway the Cardschat buy-ins at UltimateBet have been my big cash cow recently. I have placed 1st in the last 2 games and have had a couple of other cashes in them recently. It only pays out 3 places so the payouts are great.

I realize I am on an upswing - but I don't mind basking in it for a few days. Reality will come knocking soon enough lol.

I need to find a better way to track my winnings. Jotting it down on a piece of paper isn't working. I will sort through it and update it on Friday - but I estimate that my bankroll is close to $1400 and I am now up approximately $224!

3 comments:

Mike Register said...

I use checkyourbets.com to track my tournaments. It works well and is free.

Anonymous said...

Checkyour bets is good but so is Poker Tracker, especially their latest release. Shame about the $100 pricetag though.

kerouacsdog said...

nice blog, Debs.
will read more soon, promise!
wanna crosslink my poker blog?
mark
kd