Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back from Reno - time to build bankroll some more

The trip to Reno was fantastic! We met up with some of our Cardschat friends and all had a great time. We drank, played poker, talked and hung out for a few days. It was very nice. And I managed to break even on my gambling.

Here is my bankroll update for the past 2 days:

$1211.55 (don't ask me where the other $9.45 went???)
- 11.00 (Bodog buy-in)
+ .79 (won at $10NL at Absolute)
+ 16.71 (won at $5NL and $10NL at Pokerstars)
+ .20 (won in a 10FPP tournie at Pokerstars - he he)
$1218.25 new bankroll

So I am up $44.54 now.

And fancy that - me winning almost $17 playing cash tables. Not bad! I know I am rolled to play higher than $10NL, but I need to learn how to beat it first.

1 comment:

kerouacsdog said...

hi, Debs, nice blog.
Like the way you keep details of all your buy-ins, etc , so you know where your money goes. Good idea.
Keep blogging, and GL at the tables.
Say hi to Joe!