Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Off to New York for the First Time

from my blog at:

http://collinmoshman.com/

Every October Joe and I pick a new place to go that we want to see. This year it is Manhattan. I have never been and Joe has only gone there once long ago. I am very excited – it seems people either love it or hate it. But Joe knows me well and thinks I will love it. I think he might be right.

At any rate it will be a nice break from my routine – and from poker for 5 days.

Last year was San Francisco which ended up being one of my favorite places in the world – maybe only second to Amsterdam.

Next year we are talking about Hawaii.

No comments: