Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sng and Tournament Update

November has been a good month overall for me. I have had 2 more sng coaching sessions and have another one scheduled for next week. I have learned a lot and it is reflected in my games. I am particularly more confident with my high blind and heads up game.

I think the sng coaching is also helping with my MTT game. I am having my best month since June.

There is still half the month to go - but I am happy so far.

I need to work some time in my schedule for watching videos - I paid for a year's membership at Stoxpoker and need to make sure I get my money's worth there.

I did an interview with Collin Moshman for Cardschat. It was fun to do and turned out well. He is very nice and the forum members have enjoyed it.

http://www.cardschat.com/f13/collin-moshman-interview-164121/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great Read Hun....

Any news on the Loyaler freeroll,i have just signed up for the training site i never knew about that, if you Want put a link up to my page i will do the same, Gl and see you soon