Pokerstars

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 101962

Friday, July 17, 2009

Vegas Baby!!

Vegas was incredible! I met some new Cardschat friends and made some more lasting friendships. I finally met Nick and he threw one hell of a party for us. I got to watch the WSOP up close and personal. I played a lot of poker and shared some great meals and good times with my Cardschat friends. I even left ahead on the money. I love playing live poker and seem to be much better at it than online. I have some big plans for the next year. More later!

2 comments:

Surfer Earning Free said...

Nice good luck if you play. Check out my poker blog! :) cheers!

Amatay said...

Vegas is the best